Today I did Yasso’s again. As promised, I did 5 today and increased my rest period to .4 miles (from .35 last week) to make it more even. When I started my Garmin, I messed something up so after the .4 mile warm up, I had to start my watch over. Today’s total was 5 miles. Goal for 800’s was 04:15 or less.
1. 3:57 (7:56 pace)
2. 3:58 (7:57 pace)
3. 3:58 (7:57 pace)
4. 04:08 (08:16 pace) (I know I was starting to feel it here!)
5. 3:56 (7:52 pace)
Supposedly, I am supposed to work up to 10 of these. They are tough…and I LOVE IT!
Look at my 800’s! The way my watch it set up, I literally have no idea how fast I am running these intervals. It’s only after the workout is done and I look back that I can see how I did. How can I change that?
- rumrunner89 likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- runningmyownrace said: What watch are you using? If it’s a garmin, set one of the windows to Lap Pace. Then you can see the pace while you are running that interval.
- runningmyownrace likes this
- trainingbarefoot likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this